
and September is just the same!
This is what I get for living Arizona. I am very excited for October's cooler weather. I'll be glad when I can go outside again! And I am very excited that I am going to have my radiator fixed. Yeah for Steven! I'm glad that he is such a handy man.
Also, I just got a new cell phone. Yeah! Before I would just use our home phone. It wasn't a big deal because if I'm not at home Im usually too busy to talk, like when I am at school. But My phone is pretty cute, and its nice to have the same plan as Steven. And for the first time ever calling Steven doesn't cost me anything, no minutes or long distance. I can talk to my husband for free! Steven got a new phone too, his phone is good for him. We got a family plan with his Brother Enoch, which is very nice of him and Emily to add us on. Family plans are nice: More minutes Less money. So we all share a family plan along with Steven's dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment