Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break





This last week Steven and I went to San Diego with my family. I thought it was a lot of fun. We went to Sea World, Old Town San Diego, and the Beach. I liked the flamingos at Sea World. The care takers took them on walks through the park. I also really liked to see the Clydesdale horses. Sea World doesnt have a lot of rides, just exhibits, which suites my family. My dad can take tons of pictures of everything, and my little sisters can participate. Celeste LOVES the animals. Anything underwater is a fish, and says "fshhhhh". She also loved the Clydesdale's she got so excited and kept saying "neigh" while she was laughing. She is so cute to watch. I taught her how to say neigh too. Tori was overall excited that I was coming along, bc I am sooo much fun. They were also thrilled that Steven came to, because he is always willing to put them on his shoulders. He is so great with my family, even my brother. It means a lot to me. We left Califonia with a neck sun burn for him, and rosey cheeks for me. So we were victorious. Last time we went we had the worst sunburns of our lives, and had to drive back with a broken radiator in a sweltering July afternoon with three major accidents in a row as we entered the valley. So we had to keep the heat of full blast, on our sunburns! We were really a site to see. I think it was hilarious, sitcom material for sure.

No comments: