I always enjoy going out of town for July 4th. Its a nice tradition that I have and now share with Steven. Although this year things were different because a week later we were going to Utah for the Norton family reunion. Instead we celebrated in Mesa at Rockin R Ranch, something new. It is a dinner theater. Before dinner we walked around a old west town. Dinner was delicious BBQ beef and other rancher style sides dishes like baked beans which were the BEST I have ever had. Steven does not like baked beans at all, but he LOVED these! The show was delightful, nothing mind blowing, just a family group who entertain very well. That night they had special 4th of July numbers. Afterward we went outside on a green grassy lawn and watched a spectacular fireworks show. So all in all 7/4 was well spent. Its good to try new things even ones that are in Mesa.
What a good Independence Day
No comments:
Post a Comment