school is back in session for me and for steven. Well I am really enjoying school. I have pre-clinical practice with 8 HOUR lab!-hopefully my teacher doesnt change it to 12!, dental radiography and lab, primary prevention of dental disease, anatomy, histology, embryology, and medical emergencies. I think it will only get better as I delve into more specialized information. I am getting tired of the biology basics. But who wouldn't.
Last night I gave my very first EOIO, extra oral/intra oral exam, to Kristen Van Leuven. Very exciting to be hands on. The clinic I attend is very, very nice. It has all of the newest technologies. A new radiology wing was just constructed in the dental clinic so it is quite nice. :) I have a very nice touch screen computer at my chair, so I really enjoy that! My teachers are generally pleasant, and so is my class.
Steven likes his classes as well. He is in the Air Traffic Control Program. He really likes it. So I am always learning a fact, quirky or interesting, from him.
Well it has rained today, which i love. A good end to my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment